Feedback Pt. 2

Today's class was for feedback. We worked in groups with different people and I got some good feedback. I had Made some changes to the title of the magazine and the issue so I will have to make sure my partners do the same so we can be uniform. On my table of contents I will be using a stylish font for the "Table of Contents" title and then using a more simpler font so it will be easy to read. My two page spread is most likely going to have the same font for the titles of each recipe and a different on for the actually recipes.

My two-page spread is going to be the biggest challenge. I to have to really work with the space available. I am going to get very creative with the recipes so I can fit everything needed. I was thinking of writing out the directions for the recipe an then highlighting the ingredients to make it easy to spot. I will work on the two-page spread in class as much as I can.

Comments

Popular Posts