Slow progression

My project has been at somewhat of a halt which is not good... I haven't had much time to work on the magazine after school so the only time i can really work is in class but the WiFi connection blocks this website! I am frustrated and flustered because I am running behind target but I will make up for it over spring break the latest(which is in one week from now).

I would like to visit my cousins Krista and Taylor up in Pennsylvania where they live to have them help me create my vision and give me advice. If I do go to them, I would be up there at the beginning of spring break which is cutting it close to the deadline and will set me back even FURTHER. It'd be nice to spend time with them and have fun with this project.

As of today, I am brainstorming ideas for the table of contents. In the table of contents I am going to need a bunch of different "articles" that will make up the rest of the magazine. But the design is in the works. I was thinking of incorporating food into the table of contents, to make a creative design or choosing a simple design with a creative saying. As of right now I have a simple design but I am going to play around with it to try and spruce it up. 

Comments

Popular Posts