Making moves

For the full creation of this project, including cooking the food and staging it all, I have decided to stay at home instead of going to my cousins house in another sate. While doing this with my cousin would have been fun and amazing, it just won't work out. So I will be borrowing my friend and her camera to shoot the best quality. The only camera I have is an Iphone 7 and my friend has a professional camera handy. It works in my favor because I will have access to the camera AND get her creative input. She'll also be able to help me eat all of the food once we're done!

This week I will be making trips to the grocery store and crafts supply store. I am going to buy all of the ingredients (except the apples) needed for the recipes. The apples will be purchased one day before I actually start baking so they can be fresh. At the crafts  store I will be getting cute things such as festive plates, construction paper, fake "Fall" leaves, and anything else I see in the store that will work for the theme. The construction paper is going to be put down on a table so I can use it to write on and place the food on top of it.

My ideas will be coming to life once I have all my materials and begin baking. Just thinking about it is making me excited because I know it will be so much fun. When I purchase my materials I will upload pictures here so you can see everything I bought. 

Comments

Popular Posts