Ingredients

My mom and I went to the store today to purchase the remaining ingredients needed for the recipes. We basically bought the entire apple section! Just kidding, but we really did buy a lot of apples. There were two ingredients we were having trouble finding: agave and instant oats. The only type of oats was the original one...not instant but we finally found some. I had never known what agave was or how many different types of it there were. Throughout the aisle there was about 5 different kinds and I didn't know which one was the best one. We decided to go with the most common one that was recommended so hopefully it works well.

The production day has finally come!! Tomorrow is the big day and I am super excited. First of all, I love baking and second of all, the pictures are gonna look amazing. I will not have access to the professional camera because it is currently not working but that's okay because the iPhone has good enough quality. It is going to be an all day process but it will totally be worth the wait.

Comments

Popular Posts