Crafts

I am slowly moving on with the production process. The other day I went to my ;local craft store A.C. Moore and they didn't have anything I was looking for. I was planning on buying some nice presenting platters, fake autumn leaves, and anything else that fit my theme. I could not find anything! I had thought the store would have a section for seasonal items but there wasn't. The store pretty much changes with the holidays and seasons. So looking for Fall props is not so easy in the Spring time.

I did pick up a few supplies that could possibly help me if i use them correctly. I saw some construction type paper that could work as a backdrop for the pictures. I decided I was going to use the leaf paper for the table of contents page if I couldn't find any fake leaves. When I got home from the store my mom had told me that we have fake leaves in our attic for when we decorate our house for fall. I lucked out with that one because my pictures wouldn't turn out the way I would want them. The colored paper I have will be used for the background if I even decide to use them. I don't really know what to do with the red translucent paper but if I can use it then i will.

Comments

Popular Posts