Post production

My pictures have finally been taken! They came out awesome and the food was pretty awesome too. My mo helped me bake everything and all the prepping/cooking only took about 4 hours. While also in the baking mood we baked some chocolate chip cookies and Irish soda bread! A very fun day that I got to spend with my mom which made both her and I happy. 

I have not edited any of the pictures yet but here are the drafts to choose from:
























The first picture is going to go on the cover page and I am going to rotate it 90 degrees to make it vertical. the second row of pictures are going to be for my two-page spread and I have to choose which picture I like better. The third row is for the table of contents page. I don't know which will be the best and which will be simple enough and not to busy to use. These next few days I am going to edit the pictures and choose my favorites.

Comments

Popular Posts